Is Chiropractor Marketing Essential for Growing My Clientele?
There’s no doubt that the chiropractic industry is growing. As more and more people seek alternative pain relief methods, the demand for qualified chiropractors is rising.
An estimated 2500 new chiropractors come into this industry each year. With this influx of new chiropractors entering the workforce every year, competition is more fierce than ever before.
If you want your practice to thrive, it’s essential to stand out from the crowd.
How can your chiropractor practice stand out from the crowd? Effective digital marketing.
In today’s digital world, staying up-to-date on the latest marketing trends is more important than ever. Doing so can ensure that your practice is top of mind with patients and potential patients alike.
After all, nearly 80% of people now use the internet to research health-related topics. Moreover, 43% start their search on a search engine like Google.
That means that if you’re ranking low in search results, you could be missing out on a lot of new business.
This article will tell you four vital strategies that can take your chiropractor marketing to the next level and help grow your business.
1- Target Your Audience
What is the target audience for chiropractors?
Understanding your target market means knowing why a person would need to see a chiropractor. After you understand your potential client’s motivation and needs, you can divide the audience into sections and analyze each section individually.
Here are some areas we analyzed:
- Individuals that want to prevent injuries or pain
- Individuals that a physician has referred
- Individuals that are in pain and searching for relief, like from a car accident
- Individuals that have already tried other methods but haven’t found relief
- Individuals that desire to improve their performance as an athlete
Each section represents people with different needs for visiting a chiropractor and a diverse group to market to.
You will want to determine which section(s) best fit your expertise. People prefer to have a specialist in the area they need service.
For example, specializing in car accident injuries or sports injuries can give you a more targeted niche to market to.
A chiropractor specializing in car accident injuries is more memorable than a chiropractor treating anything for anyone.
2- Optimize Your Website
As a chiropractor, you know people use search engines to find information on health and wellness topics.
SEO or Search Engine Optimization will help your website be seen sooner in search results when a person is searching for a chiropractic practice.
That’s why ensuring your website is optimized for search engine ranking is essential.
SEO strategies can increase your site’s visibility in search results, making it more likely that people will find you when they’re looking for a chiropractor.
In addition, by ensuring that your site appears high in the search results for relevant terms, you can also improve the quality of traffic to your site.
That means that people who find your site are more likely to be interested in what you offer.
So, if you want to attract more patients and grow your practice, include SEO in your marketing strategy.
Methods to utilize in optimizing your website include:
- Develop content that is valuable for your target audience and earns links to your site
- Make sure that your site is mobile-friendly
- Do keyword research and use related keywords in your site content
- Improve the user experience of your site
- Ensure your site loads quickly
Another essential tool to include in your website optimization strategy is Local SEO. Similar to general SEO, Local SEO targets potential clients in your geographical area.
This is critical for chiropractors because you want to be found by people nearby who can come into your clinic for services.
Be sure to consider these services in your Local SEO:
- Utilize your Google Business Profile
- Utilize your location-based keywords
- Utilize your local citations and directories
3- Boost Your Reputation
Reviews are an important way to build trust with potential patients. After all, if you’re considering a new doctor, you’re likely to read reviews to see what other people say.
Once you optimize your Google Business Profile, ask your current patients to post their reviews.
In addition to boosting your reputation, positive reviews can also help to attract new patients. And remember to add a dedicated testimonials page to your website featuring quotes from satisfied patients.
Be sure to highlight various conditions when adding testimonials to your site.
Studies show that testimonials are one of the most effective forms of content, so take advantage of this powerful marketing tool.
We can’t say enough about the importance of adding testimonials to your website.
4- Marketing Through Email
Right now, your audience is your most valuable business asset.
Creating an email list is an effective means to nurture your current clients and encourage future clients to book an appointment.
Email marketing is one of the most popular lead-generation methods because it has a high ROI. In fact, email marketing generates 50% more sales than other lead-generation methods.
When you create your digital marketing plan, include a strategy for gathering leads. One way is to have an opt-in email form on your website.
You can begin nurturing your leads through email marketing.
It’s no secret that email is a powerful marketing tool.
Did you know that the number of people you can email is directly proportional to the number of new clients you can schedule and inactive clients you can reactivate?
We can also add the referrals you can request and favored services or products you can promote.
In other words, emailing more people = more business.
So if you still need to start using email to market your practice, now is the time to start!
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Build a list of potential patients. You can collect contact information on your website, at open houses, at community events, or even from your current patients.
- Create a series of e-newsletters or e-blasts highlighting different aspects of your practice. For example, you could highlight a recent success story, promote a new service or product, or offer tips on healthy living.
- Make it easy for patients to refer their friends and family to your practice by including a “Refer-a-Friend” link in your emails.
- Include calls to action in your emails, so recipients know what you want them to do next. For example, encourage them to click through to your website or schedule an appointment.
- By following these simple tips, you’ll be well on your way to growing your practice through email marketing!
To learn more about chiropractor digital marketing and how it can help grow your business and take it to the next level, contact us here at DigiBIZ for a free consultation.